Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{ines + manny | e-session}

I had the pleasure of photographing Ines and Manny for their engagement session on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood. Ines works in the fashion industry and Manny works in the music industry, so they decided Sunset would fit both their styles and personalities. Manny really wanted a shot in the middle of the street with the neon lights and cars driving by. I was super excited that they were up for that plus much more and the photos came out stunning. I+M are a super sweet and fun couple. Aldo and I had a blast photographing and spending time with I+M. We walked up and down Sunset and stopped at places that we found interesting. On our search for a place to grab dinner in-between, we found out how New Yorkers really drive. Manny is from New York and let me tell you the moves he pulled on Sunset would definitely get you a ticket maybe even arrested, lol. All in all we had a great time, great dinner and some awesome images. I know Ines and Manny have been patiently awaiting these images so without further delay here you guys go…


Don't forget to click on the images to view them larger. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails