Thursday, March 24, 2011

{thursday treats}


Left: Adore the frills on this stunning dress from Marchesa via Wedding Chicks Top Right: How cute and fun is this clutch from bagatelles and co etsy store via Wedding Chicks. Adorable ideas for bride, bridesmaids, or yourself. So many to choice, but I think this is my fav. Center: My obsession with vintage glass. How beautiful are these vintage blue glasses in various shapes and sizes via Elizabeth Anne Designs. Great ideas for wedding and home decor. Now if only I could find a spot in my home to rock them. Bottom Right: This school days wedding is so cute via snippet and ink. Loving the idea and details the couple incorporated. Favorite is the apple garland on the chairs, so unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails