Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{loves me | loves me not}

Love me…ranunculus! I found me a new favorite flower. I still love me peonies, but since they are out of season, I have come across the ranunculus, which is so beautiful, light and airy; and similar to the peonies. As with the peonies, my favorite colors are white and pink. Which is odd because a few years ago I hated pink with a passion, but it has grown on me and worked it’s way into my love list!

Loves me not…hiccups in my schedule or plan. But really who doesn’t. Bring a very type-A personality I am not a fan of change or “hiccups” in my plans, lol. Luckily, over the years I have learned how to work around them and make things work, but still despise when my plan goes off track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails