Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{thursday treats}


Left:
I am in love with this lace dress from Elizabeth Fillmore's 2012 collection! When I saw this on Wedding Chicks a few days ago I literally gasped out loud. Top Center: Bow ties! Who doesn't love bow ties! This amazing variety is from Shauna and Stephen of Something's Hiding in Here exclusively for Forage. Top Right: Once again My Sweet and Saucy's cake amazes me! Those exquisite doilies and the sugar flower on top are pure perfection. Bottom Center: How hot are those shoes! Not only do I love the shoes but I also love the photograph found on Piper Page. Bottom Left: Masks are so much fun! And they make great props for wedding or engagement shoots! This one (found on We Heart It) is absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails