Thursday, June 2, 2011

{press | green wedding shoes}

It is a dream come true to be featured on Green Wedding Shoes! GWS is one of my all time top favorite sites, and when I got the news GWS was going to post our adorable 40's inspired shoot, I literally jumped for joy! The 40’s inspired shoot is how I imagine my own wedding, so to see this shoot on one of my dream sites was almost more than I could stand. View the full feature here. YAY! I am also thrilled to announce that I am a preferred Green Wedding Shoes vendor. Check it out.








Photographer: Krista Mason Photography // Event Planner: A Stunning Affair // Floral Designer: Peony & Plum Floral Design // Hair Stylist: Kutting Room // Reception Venue: Franklin Canyon Park // Invitation Designer: Shannon Vetere // Dress Designer: Winnie Couture // Cake Designer: Fantasy Frostings// Linens and Coverings: Premiere Party Rents // Equipment Rentals: Found Vintage Rentals// Calligrapher: Calligraphy Katrina and Maison du Papier // Makeup Artist: GraceMakesPrettyFace// Personal Stylist: Nunn Better Design


No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails