Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{loves me | loves me not}

Loves me: Today I am going with carmageddon! All that anticipation of the worst traffic ever and it was the most open I have EVER seen the freeways. I vote we have carmageddon everyday. Sadly, next time won’t be so clear because we all know it didn’t end in disaster. But it was fun for one weekend!

Loves me not: Losing things. I lost my eyeglasses (aka eyeballs) about 3 weeks ago and have looked high and low every place I think they could have possibly been, including every place I ran errands. They still have not shown up and I think I have to bite the bullet and buy some new ones. Not very happy about that. Luckily I can see and drive without them, but still a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails