Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{communion by joy sangalang | portrait | jewelry lookbook}

I am thrilled to share part one of my first lookbook shoot with you! I had the pleasure of working with jewelry designer, Communion by Joy Sangalang along side with stylist, Jen of Nunnbetter Design, hair by Jane of the Kutting Room and make-up by Rosemary Müller. I had such a blast and the entire team was amazing and so much fun! I love these unique pieces of jewelry handcrafted by the designer, Joy! The pieces are beautiful with a little bit of a rough edge while others are very soft and romantic! It was a pleasure to work with you and thank you for the wonderful opportunity of shooting your stunning pieces of art.

Check back next week to view Morgan Patricia Designs!










No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails