Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{barbara + jr | engagement session | seal beach}

I know, I have gone MIA again for a while, but I am back to blogging and we have lots of sessions in store for you! We have been busy shooting and loving every minute! First up is Barbara and JR's engagement session! I had the pleasure of connecting with this adorable couple via Gianna of Chic Celebrations. We will be photographing their wedding at La Quinta Resort and Spa in Palm Springs this October. Oh my goodness that is this month already! YAY! Can't wait. Barbara and JR wanted to capture their session at the beach. I love the romance and softness beach images have. Especially with this couple, they were so sweet and loving, of course with a little bit of spice, lol. Just the perfect match for eachother and us! ;-) We added a little character to this session with a cute little picnic. Love the pillows, haven't found a spot in the home or office for them yet, but I am working on it! We had a great time shooting with Barbara and JR and can't wait for their wedding. See you guys soon!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails