Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{charley | 1st birthday | event}

OMG, do I love this little girl! I just want to gobble her up. Her smile and personality are just too much! And those big blue round eyes just capture you every time. The camera seems to love her just as much, or that could still be me, lol. I had the pleasure of photographing baby Charley's first birthday and I just love it! Gianna, her mommy, and also Event Designer of Chic Celebrations did a fantastic job with this adorable rocking pink first birthday! I love the lawn games, such a fun idea! I have to say this is also one of my favorite smash the cake sessions. Charley's eyes were just glazed over from sugar high, lol! Just too good for words! And, I just love the character artist, he was amazing and did such a wonderful job capturing, not just Charley but all the kids and even some of the "big" kids. The desert table was deck all out with the cute pom pom backdrop and yummy deserts from Sweet and Saucy! I could continue to rave about Gianna and her mad skills, including her child, but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails