Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{jane + gabe | wedding | marvimon}

Jane + Gabe were married at Marvimon, one of my favorite locations! Jane has been my hair stylist for years (she is amazing ladies, check her out when you get a chance). When Jane told me she was getting married and wanted me to photographer her wedding I was so honored. And when she told me she was getting married at Marvimon I was beyond thrilled. I have been dying to shoot at Marvimon, and it did not disappoint! I love this location and everything about it! Jane + Gabe wanted to keep everything minimal and let the location shine through and it all looked fantastic. Christina of The Events Boutique did a great job coordinating and everyone had a great time. Gabe was a such a trooper as he has caught the flu a few days before the wedding. But you would have never guessed as he said his "I do's" and showed his love for the gorgeous Jane! It was such a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best in your beautiful life together! Enjoy!































No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails