Monday, January 24, 2011

{press | santa barbara wedding | grey likes weddings | intertwined events}

I am so thrilled to share a few wonderful blogs that I have been featured in these past few months!

First up is Santa Barbara Wedding Blog where Jennifer + Mike's wedding was featured! Love the colors and beautiful design by Nico of Nico Designs and Lindsey of Magnolia Event Design. Click here to view full post.



Next up is one of my favorite blogs, Grey Likes Weddings! I was so honored to be part of Grey Likes Photographers! As well as have Jannet + Eric’s Cabo wedding featured! And then there is the giveaway that Gianna of Chic Celebrations and I collaborated on. Check back soon for the images from the giveaway!

Grey Likes Krista Mason Photography! YAY!
Jannet + Eric's Cabo feature!

Giveaway with Chic Celebrations!

Out last feature is with Intertwined Events! I was so flattered when they asked me for an interview so they could do a Thursday Toast to me (how cute is that)! Check out the full post here. Thanks ladies for a wonderful interview and toasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails