Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{loves me | loves me not}

Featuring my first post of loves me, loves me not, what is this you ask? Nothing special just my weeks favorite things and least favorite things. A little way for you to get to know me better!

First up is my love me's... and I have to go with flea markets and Goodwill. This has kinda been an obsession since my first flea market adventure with Gianna back in November! I went to 5 different Goodwills in 3 days last week. But, I found some awesome goodies and can't wait to use them in some upcoming shoots!

And for the love me not's... this week is the scale (really every week)! No matter how hard I try, or what I eat that scale doesn't seem to budge, well it does move just in the wrong direction. But another week and hopefully another pound down! Which kinda leads to one more love me not, exercise, can't seem to find that activity that gets my lazy bum moving. Any takers on an exercise partner????

No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails