Monday, February 7, 2011

{press | wedding chicks | grey likes weddings}

I am so honored and excited to announce our feature on Wedding Chicks and Grey Likes Weddings blog! Wedding Chicks and Grey Likes Weddings are two of my favorite blogs,(yes I have a few)! So to be featured on these blogs is such a privilege! I love the style and cute modern vintage elegance they inspire. On the same day we were featured on Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes featured our vintage roadtrip styled shoot! How amazing is that, featured twice in one day!

This was my first styled collaboration and I am thrilled that Wedding Chicks loved it just as much as me. A huge thanks to Gianna of Chic Celebrations for bringing my vision to life, Jen of Nunn Better Design for making Rachel + Mark fashionably fabulous, and Melody of My Sweet and Saucy for the yummiest macaroons ever! It was such an honor and pleasure to work with you ladies and I can’t wait for more shoots and weddings to come! Check out our feature here!




Grey Likes Weddings was a collaboration giveaway for the launch of GLW new website, which by the way is fabulous! I was thrilled to work with Gianna of Chic Celebrations again! She is amazing! I also got to work with Found Vintage Rentals, who are the sweetest ladies ever! I love their stuff! Thanks Summer for the amazing opportunity to work with you and your wonderful followers. Check out our feature here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails