Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{gianna| baby shower | laguna beach}

I am so excited to share this baby shower with you! Gianna, one of my all-time favorite girls, with Chic Celebrations asked me to photograph her baby shower event, and of course I jumped on it! I love this girl! Gianna is one of the sweetest and most giving people ever. Even though she sat this out as far as event styling goes, she sure trained her girls well, lol. Plus knowing her, I am sure she really didn't sit it out, lol. ;-) They pulled together the cutest baby shower for Baby Charley. How adorable is the name Charley, love it! These gorgeous flowers designed by Jaclyne of Heavenly Blooms, OMG they are to die far. That Jaclyne is amazing and and her arrangements always seem to amaze me! I love the dipper raffle tickets and the messages the guests wrote on the diapers, so cute! We all had a great time and the shower was an adorable hit! Thanks for including me Gianna!













1 comment:

  1. Krista!! These images are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with me on my special day...

    ReplyDelete

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails