Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{jane + gabe | engagement session | palos verdes}

Jane and Gabe are adorable, goofy and just all around fun! I loved working with them and capturing their fun loving personalities during their e-session. I am sure many of you know that Jane is my hair stylist and she is amazing! I love her and am so honored that she selected me as her wedding photographer. I can't wait for their big day, which is at one of my favorite locations, Marvimon. I am so excited! YAY! I love this e-session which we ended up doing in two parts, because the sun refused to cooperate the first time around. But both session were amazing and full of character as are Jane and Gabe! Can't wait for the big day guys!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails